What’s Your Biggest Challenge Learning Google Apps

I am a teacher and excited to learn about Google Classroom. This must be a good material to study from.
3 Likes
Typesy courses are so informative. Looking forward to another great discussion about Google Apps!
5 Likes
Can I still recover a file from Google Drive that has been deleted or disappeared? Better, if you can launch a course with complete training on how to use it.
4 Likes
There are lots of interesting features that G Suite offers. I just wish they could relay more information on how to explore those.
4 Likes
How to set up automation using Gmail filters? Can you provide more information?
4 Likes
Does Google Drive contain an offline feature? Can you give a discussion about this?
4 Likes
I am trying to figure out which one is better, G Suite or Office 365. A video with a complete training about G Suite would greatly help me decide.
4 Likes
It's great that Gsuite provides a professional email address. I would like to learn more about how to use it.
4 Likes
How to print on Google Drive? Hope you can help.
4 Likes
Can you recommend something that teaches about Gmail shortcuts?
5 Likes

I’m sorry, but first work on the bugs and crashes for your Typesy App before moving on too other courses. If your other courses is as buggy as your Typesy App then nooo thank you! I’m using an iPad Pro 4th Gen 2020 connected to a BlueTooth Keyboard. Please let me know if your App is not supported or updated for my device.

4 Likes
I wish to know more about G Suite.
3 Likes
Please provide a tutorial on how to integrate Google Font on Google Slides.
4 Likes

Before or while switching, you all should give out tutorials and notes and videos for how to use it.

4 Likes

I use Jamboard a lot. In the iPad jamboard app, all the jamboard files are listed in one long list. I can organise them into directories in my google drive, but I can’t figure out a way to organize them into directories in the app, which is getting cumbersome!

4 Likes

Hi there,

Our developers are actually working on the bugs and crashes for Typesy App right now.

We will soon release an update for this :slight_smile:

Thank you,
Arianna

4 Likes

THANK YOU!:smiley: Makes me happy! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I cant type im so bad :sob:

4 Likes

Not sure if liking a sad post shows support
NOt sure if...
or means that I like that they are sad

4 Likes