What’s Your Biggest Challenge Learning Google Apps

It's awesome that G Suite already has an Office Editing in documents. Would love to learn more about its exciting features.
2 Likes
What are some Google Apps that I should explore or use?
3 Likes
Can you provide courses or guide on some Gmail tips and tricks?
3 Likes
I sometimes get frustrated with my File Management using Google Drive. Can you provide a course to help me handle it easier?
3 Likes
Most of the time, I create slides for presentations as part of my work. Is Google Slides ideal to use? I would appreciate a course about the app.
3 Likes
Please help me set up and use google classroom. I am interested to try it in class.
3 Likes
Google Drive has become so slow. I wonder if this is a concern of the app or do I need to make some changes to my account.
4 Likes
Please discuss the features in G Suite.
4 Likes
What are the features of Google classroom? Hope you offer training because this app is definitely useful during this time.
4 Likes
Is Google Slide better than Powerpoint? What are the features that make it better? What tutorial can you recommend to get around the app?
4 Likes
I am not a pro at using Google Apps but I would love to learn more about it.
4 Likes
Google Assistance is my bestfriend to keep track of my meetings. With this, I would like to know more about what G Suite can offer.
4 Likes
Sometimes when I navigate Google Drive, I can't view shared files. I wonder if this is some kind of bug or I just need to learn how to use it.
4 Likes
Please provide a detailed explanation of how to use google classroom.
4 Likes

Hints on best use of Gmail (integration between this and MS Outlook) , the pros and cons of the calendar and the optimal use of cloud storage welcomed :slight_smile:

5 Likes
I am having difficulty handling my files using Google Drive. I often look for Youtube videos but none of them have a simple explanation.
3 Likes
Amazing how we can reuse assignments on Google Classroom. I am excited to know more about its different features.
4 Likes
I am trying to sync files on Google Drive but I don't know how to do it. Can you help me with this? I would love to learn more about the app.
4 Likes
Looking forward for courses about Google Apps. This would be helpful to many users.
5 Likes
Do you know what to do if Google Drive has run out of storage space?
4 Likes