Here is the recording for Typesy for Homeschool Parents: What You Need To Know Webinar!

Hi everyone!

The Typesy team would like to extend our heartfelt gratitude to all of you for attending our latest webinar session Typesy for Homeschool Parents: What You Need To Know.

For the webinar recording, access directly here.

We hope you enjoyed the discussion, and you’ve learned something new and valuable for your touch typing journey.

Best Regards,

Arianna Amper - Community Manager

P.S. We love to hear your feedback. Feel free to drop some comments below or answer a few questions here.

The presenter cannot be heard. I have all speakers up as loud as possible. I am very lost. I just signed up for Typesy for Homeschool for an elective for my high school grandson. I am not very tech savvy and expected the course to be more user friendly. I have him enrolled in acellus and have had no difficulties. I am on the verge of tears one minute and cancelling the program the next. I really want him to learn typing the proper way like I did in high school!

Is there any one that can help with instructions for dummies? I added him as a student. I thought I added courses but one minute I think they are there and then they aren’t. I have no idea what I’m doing. I don’t understand having to create tests. I’m lost with understanding how this program is going to keep track of everything, grade his progress and issue a certificate at the end.

HELP please. Chris Wichterich @ chrisiam4lsu@hotmail.com

Hi Christian, thank you for your email!

You may check the recording on YouTube here:

1 Like