Typesy Homeschool Webinar Announced

Good day, Homeschoolers!

We are excited to announce that Typesy will be organizing a webinar soon. The topics shall encompass Typesy Homeschool procedure and keyboarding learning tips. If you have something in mind that you would like us to include, or some concerns you would like us to address, don’t hesitate to comment below.

We can’t wait to interact with you. Stay tuned for more updates!

Regards,

Arianna Amper - Community Manager

2 Likes

Thank you. I purchased Typsey last year and after some difficulty, I didn’t continue. A class would be great for me. Thank you Malia

1 Like

I would love to have a class on how to better teach typesy to my daughters. Do you know when you will be offering this? Thanks Emily

1 Like

I’m interested as well. We want to make a push with typing for our son this summer, and a webinar would be really helpful. thanks!

1 Like

A Webinar would be awesome! When will it be offered?

1 Like

I would love a webinar. After I purchased typesy, I had a lot of difficulty managing it from the parent side… I had loads of questions. I still haven’t figured it all out and I want to continue it for this summer for my 4th grader. When is the webinar?
Thank you!

2 Likes

Yes! This! I always have questions! We use your platform for A LOT of spelling and memory work. There are so many glitches in adding words! I would love to see this topic addressed as I’ve sent many emails and not really had resolutions. Main example is geography. So many places not covered in your dictionary. However, also contractions and such…would love more options.

1 Like

Very much on board with this. I feel like I’m shooting in the dark when I’m selecting classes and assignments for my son and daughter. And I’m not seeing much progress in my son, and he’s been using the program for about 6 months now. I think I’m just not optimizing this program, and I’d love a class to put my doubts to rest once and for all. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would love to better understand how to set up a simple login for my children. Right now, I login as the admin, go to the user page, and log in as each student when it’s their turn to type. It seems like there has to be a more user friendly way to accomplish this. It would be a bonus if I could set it up for them to login by themselves, without having access to the rest of the internet.

1 Like

Thank you so much, everyone!

We are still working on the schedule and will email you back. All your concerns are noted, and we highly appreciate it. :slight_smile:

We hope for more topic suggestions with other Homeschool parents.

Best Regards,
Arianna

1 Like

hello my name is licoln I was wondering if there are any live classes

1 Like

Hello,
We have been trying to use typesy for my 2 oldest, ages 10 and 9. They both love it and my 9 year old does what she is instructed to do. My 10 year old, however, loves to play the games (which is fine) but his goal is to win and so he just will hunt and peck with his index fingers as fast as he can and is not doing well at actually learning to type. I’d love suggestions to this problem as right now I’m not allowing him to do typing because I don’t want him to learn improperly like I did. I also want them to be independent and not have to stand there and remind them to place their fingers back to home.

1 Like

Hi, my kids have become much better at typing, but I’d really, really like to use Typesy to help them learn spelling. Any way you can help me do this would be greatly appreciated!

1 Like

yes please! I bought typsey but have never been able to use it for the kids because I couldnt figure out how to assign things and teach them with it. We would love a webinar on how to use it.

1 Like

Please address how to adjust the speed and accuracy goals in the Homeschool webinar. My daughter is getting very frustrated with the speed goals and either cheats or won’t use Typsee any more.

1 Like

I am very interested on how to help a very reluctant child to transition from their own typing style (made up) to learning how to type properly. The big question here is do they need to stop typing until they know how to type properly. At this point my 13 yo needs to type a lot, and can get it done somewhat quickly in her own style so she can’t see how it would be possible to transition. I want her to know why it is important to learn to type properly and how we could go about doing that without slowing her down.

3 Likes