I know this is irrelevant... but I need some music suggestions

Is there any other musicians on here?
If so then you know what it is like right now for us. I am lacking variety in my repertoire. I am a pianist (mostly, I play others) and I am taking requests for any songs that you may like. I am open to all suggestions. I am asking on all social media platforms because I am preparing for a free-play performance. In which I can play pop songs, traditional, or any other. So please message me or post your reply here.
Thanks a bunch!!
Stay safe!!

• AGM
5 Likes

Personally, I always have music in the background when I work! Whether on Typesy or anything else, I usually have instrumental music playing. I typically prefer instrumental jazz, jazz piano, or lofi beats, but I know that’s just personal taste!

Will you be streaming your performance live? Perhaps you could post a link here and we could tune in!

Break a leg!
Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

2 Likes

Thank you so much. And My ALL TIME FAVORITE music is Jazz! So perfect! And sorry I personally willl not be livestreaming it, but maybe someone will video?? Sorry thanks for responding!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

@AGM - Break a leg! I hope the performance goes well for you! :star:

3 Likes

:heartpulse: Thanks so much. Will tell how it goes!

3 Likes
6 Likes

Do u like these kind of lofi beats?

3 Likes

Pls tell me some of your favorites. I love lofi beats too. I really do believe that they help with studying

3 Likes

I hope the video was OK??

3 Likes

Hello, @AGM!

Apologies for the delay in responding. Thanks for sharing your go-to study music! I also LOVE lofi beats! I almost always have something from this channel (Chillhop Music) or Chilled Cow playing in the background when I’m at my desk. :musical_note:

Everyone is different when it comes to what works for them, but it certainly seems this genre of music is popular for studying!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

4 Likes

I like that :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Thanks. Alot of people enjoyed it

2 Likes

Its hard to find good music these days

2 Likes

I agree absolutely 100 percent

1 Like

Only weird music :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Weird music is easy to find. Indeed that is why I am happy that @Alex gave me some good suggestions!

1 Like

Who is @Alex I’ve herd a lot about who it is

1 Like

194_2

1 Like

He is above in the answers and suggestions. He is really nice and always on posts and when you need help. He is part of the Reimagined Classroom.

You can contact him at @Alex or visit his profile.
1 Like

Okay I think I get him now

1 Like