I know this is irrelevant... but I need some music suggestions

Is there any other musicians on here?
If so then you know what it is like right now for us. I am lacking variety in my repertoire. I am a pianist (mostly, I play others) and I am taking requests for any songs that you may like. I am open to all suggestions. I am asking on all social media platforms because I am preparing for a free-play performance. In which I can play pop songs, traditional, or any other. So please message me or post your reply here.
Thanks a bunch!!
Stay safe!!

• AGM
2 Likes

Personally, I always have music in the background when I work! Whether on Typesy or anything else, I usually have instrumental music playing. I typically prefer instrumental jazz, jazz piano, or lofi beats, but I know that’s just personal taste!

Will you be streaming your performance live? Perhaps you could post a link here and we could tune in!

Break a leg!
Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

1 Like

Thank you so much. And My ALL TIME FAVORITE music is Jazz! So perfect! And sorry I personally willl not be livestreaming it, but maybe someone will video?? Sorry thanks for responding!:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@AGM - Break a leg! I hope the performance goes well for you! :star:

2 Likes

:heartpulse: Thanks so much. Will tell how it goes!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Do u like these kind of lofi beats?

1 Like

Pls tell me some of your favorites. I love lofi beats too. I really do believe that they help with studying

1 Like

I hope the video was OK??

1 Like

Hello, @AGM!

Apologies for the delay in responding. Thanks for sharing your go-to study music! I also LOVE lofi beats! I almost always have something from this channel (Chillhop Music) or Chilled Cow playing in the background when I’m at my desk. :musical_note:

Everyone is different when it comes to what works for them, but it certainly seems this genre of music is popular for studying!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

2 Likes