Would You Rather (#13)

Would you rather speak every language fluently or be able to play every instrument perfectly?
Instruments
Would you reach the world through words or sounds?

1 Like

Dang!! Totally every instrument, bc music is a language of its very own!!

3 Likes

I would have to disagree with you on that. Not because music isn’t a language of its own (which it is), but because language is better. You could learn to play instruments, but languages are much harder to learn, and take way longer.

3 Likes

1 Like

Maybe, but I love music and already play a lot of instruments. But we can agree to disagree. :wink:

3 Likes

@AGM Yes we can! :grin:

3 Likes

Everyone has a different opinion! :wink:

3 Likes

Same-io for me :guitar: :saxophone: :trumpet: :violin: :banjo: :drum:

3 Likes

What was I thinking?! Language for sure, also, I’m a stupid speller, so would that help my with my spelling too?

2 Likes

Language. I already speak Hebrew which is a really cool language. I think it’s language for sure bc then you could go all around the world and be able to understand all the different languages that are being spoken. I think that would be really cool. And I already sort of play the recorder so I don’t need another instrument.

2 Likes

Language. It’d be a lot more helpful and I’m learning Korean and Spanish so it would definitely help.

좋은 하루, 모두! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Korean is rad man!! OMGH!

2 Likes

What does that mean? :face_with_monocle: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

1 Like

Realizes what you said******** Oooohhhhhh… … … … … … … Mind bomb :exploding_head:

2 Likes

joheun haru modu
in romanization for you. LOL

2 Likes

Do you have a korean keyboard?

2 Likes

What even does that say? Sorry I don’t speak korean.

1 Like

Kind of like have a good day in english
Or all a good day.