Would You Rather (#14)

Would You Rather be deaf, blind, or mute? The two senses you didn’t lose would be enhanced. :+1:

2 Likes

I would rather be mute. Bc I could still listen and talk to people. Me being able to speak would not be as important as just listening to others for me. I could just write as well then.

3 Likes

@AGM I would have to say mute because if I was blind, that would straight suck. I wouldn’t be able to see my friends’ faces or anything. If I was deaf, I wouldn’t be able to hear my friends or even warnings of danger, like shouting, gunfire, or a car horn, etc. If I was mute I couldn’t contribute to a conversation, but I could at least participate by listening and watching. So imma say mute for me.

1 Like

Yeah, being mute, you can pretty much just do anything like normal. Pretty much. Not dissing mute people! All of them would kinda suck! LOL

2 Likes

Mute I guess :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

3 Likes

MUTE :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth:

1 Like

I hafta say mute … Idk what I’d do without music !!!
…and I kinda like seeing !!! :joy::joy:

2 Likes