Would You Rather (#8)

Would you rather be able to play any video game for free whenever you want,
or be able to listen to any song you want, whenever you want?
Video Games vs Music

I actually can’t decide :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

1 Like

Ya know, the whole point of the Would You Rather is for you to pick one. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I think play any video game. Because pretty much I can already listen to whatever song I want whenever.

2 Likes

Fine I would play any video game

1 Like

No, I don’t think you get it. If you chose video games, you wouldn’t be able to listen to any song except the ones in the video games, and only when your playing the games.
So basically it’s either no music, but all video games (+video game music), or no video games, but all music (including video game music). Does that hopefully make more sense?

Yeah. Wow that is a tougher one. Then I would actually go with music. Life without music is like not life. I would have to change my answer to the music one. But life without video games would be sad too.

2 Likes

Oh I would go with music then

2 Likes

M-U-S-I-C for sure! Video games can be bad for yer brain and eyes, and music gives more inspiration in/to life!

Very smart choice that I agree with…though to be honest I am addicted to both…

1 Like

Same, I play video games and liston to music all the time

yeah, both for me, which video games?

Roblox Minecraft :red_square: :purple_circle:

oh, yeah, those are both cool. Do you have a switch?

No, I have a playstation 3 and 4 and a tablet and a smart watch and TWO wiis and 2 tvs

I have that as well…

1 Like

But I also have Xbox

1 Like

Soon we just might have a 5

1 Like