Um....The Umiltate Test: How well can you listen?!?!

Um…First of all, this isn’t as dumb as it sounds.Second of all, this is actually a test of your listening skills.BTW I did not put " Um…" at the beginning of this sentence because I didn’t know what to say.It was because every response you make has to begin with " Um…". Even if you know exactly what to say.And if you don’t say um… at the beginning of your response, and you’re caught,( or before you realize it and edit it) you will have to do two “Um…” 's next sentence!!!

Sound easy?It doesn’t to me!

1 Like

Um…I don’t quite get this…but sure

2 Likes

Um…( BTW I knew exactly what to say) :crazy_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :laughing:I’m happy you agreed to it!

1 Like

Um…I’m sorry everyone you’re right, this is probably the worst made topic.It doesn’t even have a subject!Yeah, I think I might delete this if it doesn’t have any replies in November.

1 Like

Um…who said that it was the worst made topic?

2 Likes

Um…ME.All the other topics I’ve read at least have a subject. :no_mouth: :no_mouth:

2 Likes

:no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :no_mouth:

1 Like

I think it’s a very interesting topic, one where you can post things that don’t fit in other topics.

1 Like

It is a very freeing topic…I think.

2 Likes

I agree. But I guess I said that already. lol

1 Like

Yeah, but it can be said again. In fact, you can say anything on this freeing topic! LOL

2 Likes

Um…Neither of you said um…! You both have to do 2 ums next sentence!!!

1 Like

Um… this is hilarious because um… my teacher gives us bad grades if we use um when giving an oral report or something along this line. So… um… like, is that enough ums. :rofl: I do enjoy this though. :laughing:

2 Likes

Um…yeah that’s enough ums! I’d like your post if I could but I’ve reached the maximum likes I can do!Yeah, that’s enough ums! :grinning:

2 Likes

Um…guys is there any way to invite people to this topic?

2 Likes

um,yeah, just click invite

3 Likes

What invite I don’t see it.

2 Likes

Click the share button and then in the box that pops up, there should be a button that says invite.

2 Likes

Um…yesterday my little brother threw a stuffy at me and I fell off my chair and then he just burst out laughing while i was in the midde of a lesson XD

4 Likes

Oh that would make me mad! I can relate to that because I have younger siblings.

3 Likes