i’m bored let’s talk

2 Likes

LOL…i am here. I finally found your topic

1 Like

I prolly wouldn’t have found it if you hadn’t told me the name…XD

1 Like

Are we going to talk or no???

1 Like

Let’s!! I might be a little choppy on attendance…but I’m here.:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I really have no idea…I mean I can try to chat with you guys

1 Like

Im… bad at checking stuff but yeah! We could mention each others name every so often so we know someone wants to talk!

1 Like

That’s right!! :grin: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning:

whats your fave topic?

1 Like

IDK. Don’t think I really have a favorite to be honest! :upside_down_face:

Ithink mine scary stuff. Have you seen the villige? it wasnt scary persay, but i jumped every so often

2 Likes

No I haven’t seen the village. Sounds interesting though! I have to run and errand quickly. I’ll be back in about 5 minutes.

fine with me. my cat knocked the top of the tank INTO the fish tank. bad kitty!

1 Like

That’s funny! But, hey, I know what you mean.

cats are :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :smiley_cat: :no_mouth:very bad

1 Like

sorry about the emoji overload. I need 20 charactors

1 Like

:rofl: That does annoy me sometimes when you have to have 20 characters and all you want to type is yes or no.

yeah. whats your fave movie

1 Like

sorry if that sounded rude… :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 Like

Well, I am a Christian and the church I am with does not allow us to watch movies. If you have questions, I am happy to answer them!