Hey Photographers!

So when I saw there were others on here who also enjoy photography, I decided to create a chat where we can help each other improve and post pictures that we took. I hope you’ll enjoy this. I’m really looking forward to it!

1 Like

I took this pic in my old backyard…lmk what you guys all think about it. And some tips for a better picture.I would love to see other people’s photos as well. Do share!

3 Likes

That is such an awesome pic! Did you ever take a photography course?

3 Likes

No, I never took a course. I just really liked the whole idea of capturing a moment in nature. You really like it? That means alot. Thanks

3 Likes

I like how only the caterpillar is clear and the rest is blurred. That’s something I’m trying to learn.

2 Likes

Oh, thanks. That is something just all my pictures do. Maybe it is the camera. What kind of camera do you have?

2 Likes

Dad has Affinity Photo on his laptop, so sometimes I use that to edit my pics.

2 Likes

That sounds cool! I have no editing thing. All my pics are as is. LOL

3 Likes

I use Dad & Mom’s old Canon. Someday I hope to get a better one!

3 Likes

I hope you do too! If I knew you in person, I would get you one! And I have a Canon too

3 Likes

Also, I am not trying to brag about my photos at all!!! It kinda sounds like I was; so apologies.

3 Likes

What camera do you use and what brand do you recommend? All the choices sort of dazzle me. And no, you weren’t bragging at all. Don’t worry. :grinning:

3 Likes

Oh duh! I should have read your post before I sent mine!

2 Likes

No, you are fine. I can send you an exact link now

3 Likes

3 Likes

You might actually want a better one, I don’t know

2 Likes

Canon PowerShot ELPH 360 HS Black|Canon Online Store

Here it is

3 Likes

OMGH I love the pic you took! It is so clear. I love how it captured the sun in the background

2 Likes

Neat! Not bad price either, which is good

3 Likes

I know! It was very affordable and takes great pics! It has a 20x zoom. That can help me get close to animals like alligators while still staying a safe distance away!

3 Likes