Hey Photographers!

Alligators!! Where do you go to see those? Zoos maybe? I have so wanted to see them in the wild!

3 Likes

I see them in zoos, but also in the wild as well. You do not have alligators in your part of CA?

3 Likes

Unfortunately, we don’t. I wish. All we ever see is in zoos.

3 Likes

That is so sad…LOL. In New York sometimes there is sewer gators…

3 Likes

What kind of caterpillar? It looks like one I haven’t seen out here.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oh those are so good!! Oh, I just noticed this. That’s the background for your profile!

2 Likes

I have like a digital camera.I’ll tell you what kind it is but I won’t be able to link it.I’ve never been good at that stuff.

2 Likes

I’d show you my photos except I don’t think they’re on the computer anymore.

2 Likes

Does your camera have a SD card in it? If so, just insert that into your computer and your pics will be under the name of the SD card.

2 Likes

The dome of the California State Capital. We were there for a school trip once.

State capital. Mounted police to the right side.

3 Likes

It does have a SD card but what I’m saying is that I think the pics got deleted from the computer.I’ll see if I can find some pics from it though.

2 Likes

Oh, I get it now. I hope you can find them!

2 Likes

I just looked and I had a really good selfie but it’s not on here anymore. :cry: :sweat: :weary: :weary:

2 Likes

Wait yall are also in to photography how cool is that I absolutely love photography I’m not the best but ill share some of mine :wink:

4 Likes

Hey this is great! I had no clue there were so many photography lovers on here.

3 Likes

This is so cool! I am too glad!

4 Likes

I would share some photos like right now but my camera is dead XD :no_mouth:

3 Likes

Here is a quote from a artist that I have known about for my whole life for people who doubt themselves: We don’t make mistakes, just happy accidents.

From Bob Ross

2 Likes

The only shot after waiting for an hour. :disappointed:

2 Likes