What is you’re favorite video game I would love to know :grinning:

5 Likes

It’s gotta be minecraft.

3 Likes

Do you have a switch?

3 Likes

Super Smash Bros. Hands down

3 Likes

Gotta be Minecraft. I’m actually insanely good at parkour and building parkour. I’ve already made several Parkour maps and I’m currently working on one.

Another thing I’m really good at in Minecraft is building parkour that’s hidden, meaning It doesn’t look like parkour. It just looks like normal forests, mountains or buildings, yet it’s actually a parkour map. I even add checkpoints that make it easier, all while keeping the parkour hidden and blending it in.

3 Likes

Both of my friend’s favorites are also Minecraft. So I guess it is a popular game. Does anyone have Minecraft for switch?

3 Likes

Yes I do it is without doubt the best version to play

3 Likes

I love Minecraft parkour

2 Likes

Can you do Neos? Can you do Quads? Can you do Head-hitters? PC is the best btw bc parkour is really hard on consoles, and It’s much easier on the computer.

1 Like

@GMDressen
So I logged on this morning and I was like “Who is this new person with the baseball profile pic?”
Then I realized that it was just you and you just changed your profile pic.

2 Likes

Sorry my favorite player

2 Likes

I say that as well. But when I logged in. I like it. Who it is? And how did you change it?

2 Likes

It is cody bellinger. I just changed on my typesy profile I can send more pics if u like

3 Likes

Yeah. That would be cool

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

What happened? I am confused

1 Like

Click on redirect notice I think :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

That’s gotta be Space Engineers for me.

1 Like

What is that @spencersensenig?

2 Likes