(Guide #8 for Everyone) Did you know Typesy has games?

Hi Everyone! Typesy is well known for the games that definitely makes learning touch typing fun. Simply click on the Play tab:

And choose from the different selection that’s available to you. You’ll need to unlock the other games though. You can do this just by learning with Typesy. Accumulate points, and once you reach a new level, you’ll get to play more!

As you can see from the image, you’ll notice that there are new games available. I’m sensing Type Man is inspired by our all time fave—Pac Man! We’re always on the look out on what we can do next. So if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment down below!

Happy touch typing everyone! :partying_face:

2 Likes

I think Z-Type is my fav. I love Aqua Type, but I reached max submarine skills, so it’s not as fun anymore, 'cause I don’t have to level up anything.

1 Like

Oh, I made a topic to compare scores, and points you get from the games and stuff. No one posted much on it though, so I forgot about it.

2 Likes

Same here! It’s great!

2 Likes

Anyone else loving the challenge in Type Man? :joy:

1 Like

Oh, yes. I rejoice when I get past level 15.

1 Like

Cool! I haven’t got past level 12 yet. I sometimes press the wrong keys when trying to move. :joy:

1 Like

My kids love Blocky!!!

1 Like

That’s really nice! Blocky is a crowd favorite right now. I go in for a quick challenge every now and then. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How do you play Type and Rock?