Why is no one here now?

I feel like my words are echoing. The reason for this topic is bc… there are no people here this month… is it just me??? What’s going on??? There’s like, one new post. This is about…
January 5th 2022. No one is here. Huh…?
FORGOT TO MENTION THIS, BUT PLEASE PUT THE DATE ON YOUR POSTS. THE MONTH, DAY, AND YEAR.

That is what I thought to. But I have been on the community for a while. And there is a new batch of people every year. It is sad but true.

1 Like

hi guys you there sorry caught up with school work

1 Like

You totally fine… We missed hearing from you.

1 Like

sorry i was not online

1 Like

you there @agm im here when your here

1 Like

I am online now are you. Just lmk if you are

1 Like

what does imk mean does it mean in my knowledge

1 Like

@AGM you there :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

please be online @agm u there if so respond | january 11th 2022

1 Like

January 24th, 2022
Edit and put the date please.

January 24th, 2022
Hey, @coinballon78, could you please edit your post and put the date on it?

January 24th, 2022
Edit. Now. Please. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

January 24th, 2022
Hey, by the way… DID ANYONE ELSE GET THAT AMAZING SNOWFALL!!! We got like, about 3-4 inches of snow on the… I think 21st if that was a Saterday.

Acutally yes I did! LOL

1 Like

March 9th, 2022
I think he said lmk. Which I think stands for; L= Let, M= Me, K= Know. Lmk. Sound about right?

March 9th, 2022
WHY IS NO ONE HERE!!! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!! I GET ON HERE AND THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE NEW POST ON THE WHOLE COMMUNITY! CAN SOMEONE JUST COME HERE AND TELL ME WHERE EVERYONE HAS GONE!!!
My Mind Tells Me: School.

School and people seem to just not post as much. LOL. I really have no clue. Maybe check other social medias and see if there is anything on there you can chat about. Most of us have some and then you can chat and see pics of us. Via Instagram. See you then. LOL

1 Like

(I don’t have instagram). But ok

Oh, maybe that is a good thing. My friends INSTA was hacked a couple days ago

1 Like