Hi! If you're new, then come on in!

This is a place for new people to let themselves in! Or in other words, let the community know that you’re there. At first, when I had just found the community, I felt sort of ingnored. Like people didn’t care about what I had to say. But now I have a few friends, and they actually listen to me. So I invite any newcomers here, to let themselves be known. Introduce yourself! I love making new friends! This is, in fact, a place to make friends! Who knows? You might just find that your next door neighbor uses typesy community!

1 Like

I think this topic is a GREAT idea. I try to send each new person a private message welcoming them to the community, but sometimes I don’t get around to it. Here they can introduce themselves and we can learn to know each other.

1 Like

Yes that is exactly what I meant! And this isn’t just for the newcomers! I know some people who have been in the community for a year! I’d appreciate it if those people could come around, and help the newbies get situated in the community. So again, please this topic should be for everyone, not just the newcomers! :smiley:

1 Like

Do I count as being around for a while? LOL @AliceBelle @abyler

2 Likes

Yes, you totally do!

1 Like

AMEN!!! You were here long before I was.

1 Like

LOL, okay. I guess you guys have a good point. ROFL

2 Likes

Wow, it’s been so long since I’ve been on this topic. To be honest with everyone, I still feel like a newbie. :no_mouth:
Just a bit less ignored.

I actually really miss talking to everyone. And I know one day, I won’t be here at all. So its kinda sad I never get to see you guys in real life.

1 Like

WHAT. DO. YOU. MEAN.
:sob: :broken_heart: :fearful:

1 Like

I’ve noticed that a lot of people joined the community in 2020. I think I might have joined then. Maybe 2021. :woman_shrugging:

Well, when I am older. Like…yeah…so…hmm…BUT I AM HERE NOW. And one day I wanna meet in real life

1 Like

Ok, ok. I literally just sighed in relief. Pheeew.