Hi! If you're new, then come on in!

This is a place for new people to let themselves in! Or in other words, let the community know that you’re there. At first, when I had just found the community, I felt sort of ingnored. Like people didn’t care about what I had to say. But now I have a few friends, and they actually listen to me. So I invite any newcomers here, to let themselves be known. Introduce yourself! I love making new friends! This is, in fact, a place to make friends! Who knows? You might just find that your next door neighbor uses typesy community!

1 Like

I think this topic is a GREAT idea. I try to send each new person a private message welcoming them to the community, but sometimes I don’t get around to it. Here they can introduce themselves and we can learn to know each other.

1 Like

Yes that is exactly what I meant! And this isn’t just for the newcomers! I know some people who have been in the community for a year! I’d appreciate it if those people could come around, and help the newbies get situated in the community. So again, please this topic should be for everyone, not just the newcomers! :smiley:

1 Like

Do I count as being around for a while? LOL @AliceBelle @abyler

2 Likes

Yes, you totally do!

1 Like

AMEN!!! You were here long before I was.

1 Like

LOL, okay. I guess you guys have a good point. ROFL

2 Likes

Wow, it’s been so long since I’ve been on this topic. To be honest with everyone, I still feel like a newbie. :no_mouth:
Just a bit less ignored.

I actually really miss talking to everyone. And I know one day, I won’t be here at all. So its kinda sad I never get to see you guys in real life.

2 Likes

WHAT. DO. YOU. MEAN.
:sob: :broken_heart: :fearful:

1 Like

I’ve noticed that a lot of people joined the community in 2020. I think I might have joined then. Maybe 2021. :woman_shrugging:

Well, when I am older. Like…yeah…so…hmm…BUT I AM HERE NOW. And one day I wanna meet in real life

1 Like

Ok, ok. I literally just sighed in relief. Pheeew.

@AGM @AliceBelle cough come back cough I’m waiting cough we’re waiting cough (as of this writing, your newbie moderator caught a cold.)

1 Like

LOL, I missed so many topics!

3 Likes

Oh, silly me. Where’s my introduction though? :laughing:

Hi Everyone! You can all call me Steven, your new Moderator. I’m here in case you have questions regarding Typesy, or if you just want to talk! I’ll be visiting all your threads, and of course, hope I can create a space where all the community come together. Not just for learning with the program, but for any topic at all.

You’ll also find me in Helpdesk, assisting everyone with their concerns. Forgive me in advance if I can’t immediately join in. However, you can count on me to be there if you need me.

That’s all from me! It will be a pleasure to meet everyone, so drop your introduction! :partying_face:

3 Likes