Why is no one here now?

Sup i have not seen (talked) you in a long time @agm @AliceBelle

2 Likes

Hey, @coinballon78! And happy birthday @AGM!!!

Hey ya’ll. It is has been a while

1 Like

Ya think? I didn’t hear from you for about a week!

1 Like

please respond has been 5 ever since talked

1 Like

Hello, do you guys wanna play truth or dare?
I just don’t know what to say, but I love that game

1 Like

probably because 9 year olds don’t choose to go on the forums of the typing website anymore but im not a 9 year old so i wouldnt know

1 Like

You don’t have to put the date anymore sorry i went crazy about that but now i just give up do whatever you want boys.

2 Likes

Hahaha. You finally did put the date but its funny bc you sound desperate in that post and then its like you had a second thought and added the date!

1 Like

10/03/2022 Bumping up this thread for a new start! I hope anyone who sees this reply will know that we’re still here. :wink:

3 Likes

10/14/2022 STILL GONNA BUMP THIS UP! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face: Your new Moderator is heeere. :grin:

2 Likes

I think everyone is simple crazy busy right now. I am anyway! And with the holidays coming up…

2 Likes

Yeah… Missing the community though. It would be nice to see everyone again with their topics and threads. Oh, and thank you for being here @abyler! As you’ve noticed, I’ve been creating guides that will hopefully help everyone in the future, and you’ve been reading them. So happy. :smile:

Ahh. The holidays. Cold weather, gatherings… FOOD! :laughing:

2 Likes

Im back and would like to talk if anyone wants to!

1 Like

Look @abyler! @GMDressen is back! Welcome baaaack~ :partying_face:

1 Like

IKR it’s really great to be back!

1 Like

10/31/22 I’m back and it’s happy Halloween! Enjoy your spooky nights! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

@everyone reminder don’t eat too much candy… don’t get cavities!

1 Like

Thanks! It’s great to see everyone back here again.

2 Likes

Hello! :hamburger: :hamburger: :pizza: :pizza: :hamburger: :hamburger: :pizza: :pizza: :hamburger: :hamburger: :pizza: :pizza: :hamburger: :hamburger: :pizza: :pizza: :hamburger: :hamburger: :pizza: :pizza: :pizza: :hamburger: :hamburger: :pizza: :pizza:

1 Like