Where did the community go?

Yeah. What that says.

1 Like

I am sorry that you feel this way. I try to be on here as much as I can be, but school and work, and honestly just becoming an adult

3 Likes

You sound so old in that post. Tired too. Overwhelmed maybe? Wanting to make everyone feel okay but putting too much pressure on shoulders too small?
This is how I read you from just a few sentences that you posted.

1 Like

Actually you could not be more right. Money is so tight right now, and life is getting so hard. With all the thought on war and stuff it really scares me. Young men age 18 can be called to serve in a war. Not too far off… My family is paying bills on a house falling apart, hospital bills, and growing up isn’t fun. I am losing friends and they are turning on me and spreading lies around my school stuff…honestly, this life is tough. Sorry for all the info. But seriously.

3 Likes

Oh, geez. That does sound tough. I would help if I could ever, bc that’s just my nature, but… you know. I’m ten. And I have no connection with you except typesy. So yeah. Again, I would help if I could, but I have no idea where in the world you even are. So yeah, I couldn’t help. Not that I wouldn’t! I always have this urge to help anyone who needs help.

2 Likes

That is so sweet and such a sweet nature you have! PLEASE keep that sweet nature for the future. Kindness is rare these days.

2 Likes

The Real Good - by John Boyle O’Reilly

“What is real good?”
I asked in musing mood.

“Order,” said the law court.
“Knowledge,” said the school.
“Truth,” said wise man.
“Pleasure,” said the fool.
“Love,” said the maiden.
“Beauty,” said the page.
“Freedom,” said the dreamer.
“Home,” said the sage.
“Fame,” said the soldier.
“Equity,” said the seer.
Spake my heat fully sad:
“The answer is not here.”

Then within my bosom,
Softly this I heard:
“Each heart holds the secret:
‘Kindness’ is the word.”

2 Likes

Love this poem, Abyler! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That is… true. This poem is so sweet! Though what is a “seer”?

2 Likes

Here’s the meaning of Seer:

So cool right? :grin:

3 Likes

Hmm Interesting, you learn something new every day.

3 Likes

Totally @GMDressen. Totally.

3 Likes

Unless you’re me and you’re no genius 0_0

3 Likes

This community reminds me of area 51 rn

Existing and full of the unknown? hahaha

1 Like

Exactly Steven Exactly

1 Like