Why is no one here now?

January 24th, 2022
Hey, @coinballon78, could you please edit your post and put the date on it?

January 24th, 2022
Edit. Now. Please. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

January 24th, 2022
Hey, by the way… DID ANYONE ELSE GET THAT AMAZING SNOWFALL!!! We got like, about 3-4 inches of snow on the… I think 21st if that was a Saterday.

Acutally yes I did! LOL

1 Like

March 9th, 2022
I think he said lmk. Which I think stands for; L= Let, M= Me, K= Know. Lmk. Sound about right?

March 9th, 2022
WHY IS NO ONE HERE!!! THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING!!! I GET ON HERE AND THERE IS NOT ONE SINGLE NEW POST ON THE WHOLE COMMUNITY! CAN SOMEONE JUST COME HERE AND TELL ME WHERE EVERYONE HAS GONE!!!
My Mind Tells Me: School.

School and people seem to just not post as much. LOL. I really have no clue. Maybe check other social medias and see if there is anything on there you can chat about. Most of us have some and then you can chat and see pics of us. Via Instagram. See you then. LOL

1 Like

(I don’t have instagram). But ok

Oh, maybe that is a good thing. My friends INSTA was hacked a couple days ago

1 Like

Sup i have not seen (talked) you in a long time @agm @AliceBelle

2 Likes

Hey, @coinballon78! And happy birthday @AGM!!!

Hey ya’ll. It is has been a while

1 Like

Ya think? I didn’t hear from you for about a week!

1 Like

please respond has been 5 ever since talked

1 Like

Hello, do you guys wanna play truth or dare?
I just don’t know what to say, but I love that game

1 Like

probably because 9 year olds don’t choose to go on the forums of the typing website anymore but im not a 9 year old so i wouldnt know

1 Like

You don’t have to put the date anymore sorry i went crazy about that but now i just give up do whatever you want boys.

2 Likes

Hahaha. You finally did put the date but its funny bc you sound desperate in that post and then its like you had a second thought and added the date!

1 Like

10/03/2022 Bumping up this thread for a new start! I hope anyone who sees this reply will know that we’re still here. :wink:

3 Likes

10/14/2022 STILL GONNA BUMP THIS UP! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :partying_face: Your new Moderator is heeere. :grin:

2 Likes