Does anyone like these?

I’m sorry that I don’t post much now…and that I’ve basicly broken my promise, but I’ve just been a little busy with chores, helping with the kids, school, and my other activities and hobbies, that I haven’t had enough time to post some pics but I do try to come on every day so that I might be able to reply to you guys posts.

1 Like

No, you are totally fine!! I love the puppies as well

1 Like

Thanks! :crazy_face: :smiley_cat: :dog: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wink:
I hope I can get enough time to post some today!

images-4
Did I post this already? I think I did.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah I did.Hold on I’ll find some more.I mean I’ll try.There’s just to many dog photos in the world!

1 Like

This was the post Akismet was going over.LOL don’t know why.

1 Like

Uh…I can’t invite people to these topics but can they at least try to notice them?! I mean I’m doing my best with three topics but people never answer them! What’s up?

1 Like

I love the one with all the long hair. Never saw a dog like that before.

1 Like

That is a shih tzu, and they are known for having that long flowy hair in dog shows.

1 Like

Yes @AGM is right that is a shih tzu.

download

download-4
Both of these were really pretty. The puppy is so cute in that field of flowers!
And that goldie looks so chill in that yard!

2 Likes

download-3
I just had to put this one on. It looks so funny! I think everyone might agree with me that the dog on the left looks like it’s kissing/killing :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: the Australian Shepherd (right). And that aussie looks like it does not want to be kissed! LOL this is so funny! :rofl: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

download-2

2 Likes

lol. That’s cute. Looks like what Choco and Maisie do sometimes.

1 Like

I know right! It really does look like they’re kissing!

2 Likes