images-7
images-6
images-5

1 Like

This is all I have right now.I hope someone enjoyed these. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Did you say that you go to work?!?!

1 Like

Yes!! In case you didn’t know, I’m in high school!

They are so cute, especially the puppies! I’ve always thought that someday I’d like to mate Maisie and raise her pups.

I love the pug!!! It is so cute. Also is this the topic you said no one replied??

1 Like

Goldendoodle btw, I had fostered plenty of those. LOL

1 Like

Cool! I have a book with all kinds of dog breeds and their characteristics.Wow that’s a really big word!But that’s how I knew what they were. :crazy_face:

Sorry for all the crazy faces you inspired me to use more of those. :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That was way to many emojis wan’t it?

Oh yes, this topic is my only one. :cry:

you should make another topic then.
And no emoji amount is ever too much

1 Like

NVRMND I do have another topic.

:crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :mask: :dog: :dog: :dog2: :dog2: :dog2: :laughing: :laughing: :question: :question: :frowning_face: :frowning_face: :no_mouth:

1 Like

I am seriously worried about myself right now. :neutral_face: :no_mouth: :no_mouth: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face: :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

images
AWWWW!!!

2 Likes

images-3
I don’t wanna wear this mask.I wanna be a free-dog.Besides, this mask is making me a hot-dog!

2 Likes

images-1
Hmmm…??? Did you say my name?

2 Likes

images-2

For some reason I can’t get enough of these dog faces.Especially the puppy ones!

1 Like

images-4
images-5

1 Like