Would You Rather (#9)

The Elements is one of my favorites! I am glad that you like it as well as me. After all, you introduced me to some pretty great music as well. :laughing:

2 Likes

This is another favourite!

3 Likes

I love that song :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Oh my gosh this song is amazing! :fire: I really gotta start listening to his music more. :+1:

3 Likes

I am so glad that you guys liked it. He is a wonderful musician and person. I am happy to share! This one is on one of his newer albums, (That I own) XD

4 Likes

He is a awesome musician

4 Likes
5 Likes

This is literally my life song. (pls don’t judge to harshly , XD)

5 Likes
5 Likes

Poor in money rich in love.

i know its October but i just read the sentece and i got confused to byw if you dont now what im talking about im talking about what AGM posted bout someone and it said "Wow.I have loved him 4 8 years.

not you i meant GMDressen date 10/25/2021.

This is another of my all time FAVOURITES!

I have been waiting forever for someone to post so I could link that video. LOL. And he just simply meant that he loved Tobymac (the singer) for 8 years. Not 48 years, only 8. He just used the number 4 instead of typing out the whole word

Uh…WHO IS TOBYMAC ???

BTW my grandparents have a dog named Mac!Sorry that just came to mind when I saw the name Mac.

just give a click to the videos I shared above, and you can TOO learn who tobymac is.
He is a singer btw. And you are not the only one whom didn’t know. Others just learned on here too. Do not feel bad

1 Like

Well actually I tried clicking earlier but I don’t have a youtube kids acount or whatever.

That is weird…it should work. I am sorry.

1 Like

It’s ok.Also, meet me at our topic.I really want to talk to you and I miss you!

1 Like