Would like volume control on sound effects

Would like volume control on sound effects.

7 Likes

Hello, @Jeff_Sunbury

Thank you so much for the feedback and request!

The Typesy team reviews all feature requests by the end of each month. The most requested feature will be prioritized.

Best Regards,
Kerry
Education Consultant at Typesy

2 Likes

Please can you add a simple feature to turn off sound effects as I am usually practicing during conference calls and I can’t switch off sound but want to switch off the rather infantile sounds. please

5 Likes

Hi, @Jeff_Sunbury and @Ildi_Haraszi!

Great suggestion! I know the Typesy team reviews these requests often, so you may hear a response. Appreciate the time you took to offer feedback.

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

2 Likes

Would love to be able to have the ability to fully mute courses

4 Likes

This really needs a volume or mute feature. Turning off “Activity Sound” in Settings doesn’t reduce sound. Thank you for considering.

5 Likes

I’d like to be able to turn off the sound effects off in preferences, because when I disable “Activity sound”, that doesn’t turn off the sound effects for some reason. :thinking:

(Also, I have a question here What to do with all these Typsey points)

4 Likes

@Dawn_Carroll Same here!

1 Like

Can there be an option where you can mute everything so you can type without having that noise after completing course/section i would really appreciate it as i like to listen to music while typing and don’t want to hear the noise and giv
e me a fright every time.

3 Likes

It certainly seems there is a good amount of interest in a new feature related to sound! Hopefully we hear of an update soon.

In the meantime, I’ve sometimes used my computer’s sound settings to mute certain applications. That way I can still use the speakers to play music or movie sound while I work, all on the single device. Just wanted to mention in case the tip might work for anyone else!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

2 Likes

It did! I agree!! Thank you for considering

3 Likes

Yes, same here. I would really appreciate to be able to turn the sound of fully.
I genuinely get a heart attack when I am studying in the library with my headphones on and have to turn off my laptop’s sounds rather than having an option to turn of all of the sound from the app.

2 Likes

Agreed! I mute the tab to get rid of sound effects, but a mute option would be much better.

2 Likes

@JustSomeCatBread Nice profile pic! That’s an Octoling, right? :octopus:
And it looks like it’s wearing a mask! :mask:

1 Like

Agreed. Allow users to adjust sound levels.

1 Like

Thank you so much, everyone!

We are looking into this already, and have added it in our improvement board.

Best Regards,
Arianna - Typesy Community Moderator

1 Like

ya i am with all of you

I have had the same question !!!
Thanks for creating the topic

is there any update on the sound feature, trying to practice at work during down time and the sound is way too loud. I can’t turn off the pc sound because I need it to be on for work-related programs