What should I do?

I think that there is alot of time to type during Covid-19, I just don’t really know what. I mean I have done most everything in my Typsey levels and I am working on it everyday, but you know, same things over and over again can get very boring. No offense to Typsey, I love your program. So anyone have any thoughts about something extra? (Besides essays I already have to type those:)

5 Likes

how about you type out a game to play and play with family!

4 Likes

@Latora Smith that is a great idea. I can even hold out typing competitions! :laughing:

4 Likes

So sorry about my last post. It was completely irrelevant and I flagged it myself. It was my fav. bias photo. So please ignore if it does show up. I am so embarrassed that is a lesson on do not quickly post and make sure to check it twice. That is something that we all learn I guess. But yea do not freak out (I doubt any of you are:)I flagged it myself. But hey, if you do see it, then you know my pc homescreen. <3 LOL

3 Likes

@AGM :joy: :rofl: :laughing: @AGM when you make that game invite me please i want to see how you do :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

thank you! @AGM i hope i helped you

4 Likes

@Latora thank you and I will. LOL !!! :smile:

4 Likes

hows that game of yours going
@AGM

4 Likes

Well, I am using a website to play with my parents and siblings :laughing:

5 Likes

@LATORA_tora How did you get a red panda as your profile pic? It is so cute!!! :innocent:

5 Likes

@AGM first i can send you the pic second can you please send me link to your game if that is okay with you. :smile: :grinning:
(upload://fxWQR0EoveAr1OjZ4zjnqBJ6DXQ.jpeg) pexels-photo-146033 pexels-photo-145902 pexels-photo-145985
i got them from a website called pexels

8 Likes

@AGM im sorry are those to much pictures i might have to flag it im so sorry

3 Likes

@AGM To add a photo for your account, upload a file to your profile by clicking Preferences > Profile
Happy customizing!

Regards,
Typesy Team

2 Likes

@LATORA_tora My GOSH I might die at having to look upon so much CUTENESS!!! :slight_smile:I’m so sorry but my game ended yesterday. :frowning: Maybe I can start another for you and me though and send you the link for that??? Is that ok and the pics are so cute !!!1

3 Likes

image @LATORA_tora

6 Likes

By the way I found that on Pixels LOL THANKS for the tip!!!

4 Likes

@Kenny_Shin Thank you for liking my post. :blush:

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

@AGM That’s fine! Have fun gaming :video_game: :laughing: :grin: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

@AGM sorry for not replying quickly i get so busy so quick

1 Like