What should I do?

Ohh thanks :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@AGM No problem :blush:

2 Likes

I really love your profile pic. I went in and it wouldn’t let me change mine. i do not know why I mean I entered a picture and everything is that what you did?

1 Like

hold on ill try and example for you

1 Like

at the top you should see your profile picture so you are going to click on that and then you should see a button that is pointing down click on it and it should take you to this place you should then see this setting looking button that says preferences click on it and it will take you to your account you should then on the left see more things you can open go to profile and head down you will then see something that says profile header and then background click on the first one.

if that does not work i think i may have changed mine in typesy i dont know its been so long

1 Like

sorry for not responding sooner. I am actually on the road on my way to pick up groceries. This whole coronavirus thing is crazy

1 Like

And I will try that :blush:

2 Likes

@AGM ok be safe! :blush: :innocent: :mask:

2 Likes

I tried your example by the way @LATORA_tora and it would not let me do my main pic. Though it let me do the background picture just not the main one. It just keeps getting stuck loading but that is fine and thanks for the tips. I used the background though. Maybe you can check it out:) . Thx

1 Like

@AGM - once uploaded, give it a few minutes to update on your profile.
You should be able to upload by clicking Preferences > Profile.

It’s always fun to customize!

1 Like

I AGREE!!:slight_smile: I am doing that right now and it is loading but I still see no difference

1 Like

@LATORA_tora

4 Likes

@AGM, it’s clear you have found a perfect picture to use - have you been able to get it to upload correctly? If the image still shows as loading, perhaps try a different file type instead.

Regards,
Typesy Team

1 Like

Okay thanks and I love that pic. LOL THX. I have tried many files and none of them seem to work however :frowning:

1 Like

I would love some new games

1 Like

@spencersensenig I know. This Covid-19 lockdown is necessary but sheesh! I cannot hug anyone!! AHHHH !!! Games are definitely a craving at this point.

3 Likes

Hi, @spencersensenig!

If you’re played out on the Typesy games, perhaps you could create your own! You could host typing speed competitions or battle against your own high score. Or, consider playing ‘blindfolded’ by covering the characters on your keyboard and returning to the Typesy games - do you do as well when you can’t look at the keys?!

Just a little bit of creativity and the boredom goes away!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

1 Like

Make Slime. :kissing_heart: :

3 Likes

Hi there, @Sophie_Saikaly!

While I’m all about fun projects to stay busy during lockdown, I’m not sure I would suggest making slime at the same you’re practicing typing. Sounds like a sticky keyboard disaster waiting to happen :laughing:

If anyone is still looking for ways to practice (outside of Typesy games), keep in mind that any activity involving muscle memory will in some way shape or form benefit your typing skills. For example, perhaps you play the piano! The practice involved in playing those keys uses the same areas of your brain as you would be if touch typing. A professional piano player can move their fingers instinctively across the keys, just the way a touch typist can type! So if you find yourself needing to practice typing, but you just can’t bring yourself to do a lesson, consider at least keeping those fingers busy!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

3 Likes

slime is cool though!!

3 Likes