The End of Would You Rather

I just want to say, it’s been fun, but I think I will have to end WYR.
I am swamped with schoolwork, and I really don’t have time to scour the internet for WYRs.
I appreciate all the support and replies I got on this little series I did. I hop it brought you joy and added some fun to you day and/or quarantine. Not only that, but I’m kinda also out of WYRs. I wasn’t sure how starting something like this would be received, but you all replied often and positively. I’ll still be a part of the Typesy Community, but just not as much, and I won’t post as much anymore. You all made me feel welcome in the community, so thanks.
Here are four more, and the last, Would You Rathers:

1.Would you rather be the richest person in the world or the smartest person in the world? :dollar:

1. Would you rather have your entire lifetime of experiences converted into a movie that you can watch whenever you want to remember them, or your life turned into a book that can be read and interpreted by anyone? :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

2. Would you rather be infamous in history books or be forgotten after your death? :skull_and_crossbones:

3. Would you rather it be daytime for the rest of your life or night? :sunny: :new_moon:

3 Likes

I apologize that schoolwork is taking up so much of your time. But I am happy that you are choosing to concentrate and put real hard work and effort into it. I can understand how you are struggling with the amount of school you must be going through. I can understand… I have enjoyed every second of your WYRs and reading all of your posts. You are a kind and funny person that I myself get along greatly with. I know that I have never met you in real life, but I bet that we would be great friends. I am also grieved at the thought of being unable to communicate any longer, but if that is the way it must be, then let it. And just to let you know, you made me feel welcome to this community!!!

1. I would be the smartest person, because wisdom is greater than riches.

2. I feel like a book that can be interpreted, just because I love to share my life stories, etc.

3.Forgotten

4.Night, because then I can sleep in peace. And yes, I can understand that I would be walking in the dark, XD.

Thank you for the effort in making this long WYR for us!!

2 Likes

@AGM I put a lot of work and effort and research into most of my WYRs, so it’s nice to see that someone appreciates it. I like to find the best, most epic and most dramatic images that relates to the WYR.

2 Likes

We can all tell :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Since in your bio you said that you like to draw, what brand of colored pencils would you suggest?? Also what type of stuff do you draw, if you don’t mind sharing?

2 Likes

I like to draw stuff melting, and medieval weapons. (Swords, sheilds, axes, etc.)

2 Likes

That is awesome. I wish that I could draw weapons better

2 Likes

Do you use specific pencils?

2 Likes

Smartest movie infamous day

1 Like

@GMDressen I’d want to hear why. This is my last WYR, so I’d want some discussion. That would be pretty cool.

2 Likes

:confused: :confused: :confused:

1 Like

I think it’s kinda sad how I put a lot of effort into this last WYR, and your response is only 4 words. :thinking:

1 Like

Hope your school situation gets better! You seem like a cool person that I haven’t met before because I just joined this community. Good luck on your work!

1. I wouldn’t be the richest because I’m sure rich people have problems to deal with and are a bigger target for being robbed. I’d rather be the smartest because I’m pretty dumb as is.
  2. I would make my life into a book because if I died then maybe my grandchildren could read it or something?
  3. I would rather be infamous because I really don’t want to be forgotten after death, the thought of just floating in the void with no recollection of my memory or family taunts me.
  4. I would say daytime because I think that people need vitamin d for their skin or something? I still like night better though.
2 Likes

Sorry I haven’t been my self lately. :cry:image

2 Likes

@GMDressen How in the world did you get that emoji to be that big?!

1 Like

I don’t know it just happens

2 Likes

:smile: :smile: :smile:

2 Likes

I guess I just YEET at the button

3 Likes

Oh my gosh!
:joy: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I am late to this convo but this is hilarious

2 Likes