How to keep my children motivated during the practice?

I have been teaching my children about touch typing at home but there are some times that they seem uninterested to practice.

Hi,

Learning doesn’t have to be a boring affair. The kids can have fun and explore the keyboard with the entertaining options that Typesy has to offer. Starting them young will mold future typists with enough experience and skills to help create a new generation of digital leaders.

Here is an article you might want to read to help you encourage the kids:

Best Regards,
Lyka Remeticado
Community Associate at Typesy

Hello, @gurdeepcowan!

You’re asking the question that keeps teachers up at night! How can I keep my students interested?!

As @Lyka_Remeticado said, typing practice does not need to be a mundane task! Utilize typing games to keep your kids engaged, and before you know it, they will be begging to practice their keyboarding skills. Aside from keeping lessons fun, typing games will allow your children to track their progress, happily focus on areas of weakness, and practice their hand-eye coordination, a skill much needed in touch typing.

Luckily, by using Typesy, all of the work that goes into prepping lessons has been done for you. Learners are engaged through a variety of gamified lessons in which they earn rewards, up their game status, and work towards custom goals. They can build their own avatars and practice typing through fun, interactive lessons. Plus, since Typesy adapts to each learner, no one will ever find themselves with lessons too easy or too difficult.

Depending on your children, you may be able to harness the power of friendly competition, too, to maintain levels of engagement. And remember, the core of touch typing is muscle memory, so any lesson or activity that involves memory will be beneficial to typing skills!

Wishing you the best of luck,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)