Having Fun While Typing

How can I and my kids have fun while doing the typing practice?

Hi,

Learning doesn’t have to be a boring affair. The kids can have fun and explore the keyboard with the entertaining options that Typesy has to offer. Starting them young will mold future typists with enough experience and skills to help create a new generation of digital leaders.

Here is an article you might want to read to help you encourage the kids:

Best Regards,
Lyka Remeticado
Community Associate at Typesy

Hello, @kerritillman!

Learning to type is admittedly not the most exciting affair, so I don’t blame you for looking for ways to inject some fun!

Typesy is great for kids as the program harnesses the power of fun. Kids are engaged through a variety of gamified lessons in which they earn rewards, up their game status, and work towards custom goals. They build their own avatars and practice typing through fun, interactive lessons. Additionally, Typesy adapts to each learner, so no student will ever find themselves with lessons too easy or too difficult.

Typing practice does not need to be a mundane task! Utilize typing games, and before you know it, your kids will be begging to practice their keyboarding skills. Aside from keeping lessons fun, typing games allow students to track their progress, happily focus on areas of weakness, and practice their hand-eye coordination, a skill much needed in touch typing.

Good luck to you and your kids as you begin this excellent journey together! You must revisit the board in the future to let us know how you’re all improving!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)