What’s Your New Year’s Resolution for 2021?

Hi Everyone,

Here at Typesy, we are looking forward to an amazing 2021. And we want to do everything we can to make YOU successful.

To help us do this, It would be amazing if you could post below and tell us the following:

1. What is your most important New Year’s resolution?

2. What kind of course/product/training might help you achieve your goals in 2021?

We can’t wait to hear from you. And we look forward to serving you for another year. Happy New Year :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
Arianna - Typesy

3 Likes
Happy New Year to all! Last year was my year of procrastination because I stayed at my home most of the time due to Covid-19. This year, I want it to be productive and positive.
1 Like

Over the past couple of months, I have increased my average WPM from 48-54, then to 55-62, and now 63-67. I’ve improved my top WPM from 60 to 63 to 69 to 75 to 77 and now 80. My goal for these next couple of months is to get my average to 70-75, and my top speed to 90+.

Hopefully by the end of the year I will have reached triple digits! :fire: :keyboard: :fire:

(I actually have a lot of New Years resolutions, but for the sake of brevity, I’m just listing the typing related resolutions.)

1 Like
This year, I want to improve my time management. I am a busy person so how to make use of my time accordingly is very important. I hope you will launch a course on that.
1 Like
As we all know, many people are already working at their respective homes due to the virus. How about give us some tips on how to do video conferences for formal meetings?
A physically beautiful person can be ugly depending on his mindset and attitude. With this, it is vital to have an open mind to know which aspect do you need to change or improve. I hope you can help people through your discussions.
1 Like
Can you discuss neuroplasticity and how to take care of our brain?
Happy New Year! This year, I want to keep track of my typing practice and be consistent with it.
1 Like
How about adding some lessons about positivity and advice on how to be enthusiastic more in life?
1 Like
How to be a good leader? What are the characteristics or traits that a good leader should have? Please include this in your courses.
Please include training on time management. It will help a lot of people.
How to be a good leader? It has always been my passion to lead people but I guess I still need to improve. Hope you can help me, guys!
How can one be more productive, be at work, at school, or in any aspect of his life? I would love to hear the words of your speakers.
There are many tutorials about leadership, but none of them is new to me. I might consider listening to your speakers. Maybe, I can find something valuable.
I have been watching Youtube videos on how to make use of one's time properly, but none of them worked for me. Maybe you can include that in your courses.
I have heard about neuroplasticity from one of my teachers. It's about our brain function. I would be happy with additional information from you guys.
Maybe many of us will agree that 2020 was not a good year. Hoping 2021 will be better, especially for self-improvement and our coping mechanism. This will be beneficial to discuss.
Typesy courses are exciting. I love listening to wise words from your speakers. I am excited to learn more about productivity and efficiency.
I already saw many videos about leadership, but most messages are just repeating. Maybe you have great ideas to share.
I am interested to learn how to promote positivity in my daily lifestyle. Please consider this course.