I am experiencing difficulty in improving my typing using Typesy

Hi there! I just purchased the program recently but I am having a hard time making progress. I am stuck at 25 wpm and around 85% accuracy. I know this skill can’t be learned overnight but I am somewhat devastated not making any improvement. Are there any solution to this or do you have prescribed process on how this would work out. I would appreciate any help. Thank you!

Hi,

Typesy is a software that you can use as little or as often as you like. Therefore there is no set time you need to complete a course. For good results, we recommend at least 15 minutes per day for at least 2 weeks. This should be enough to see a large improvement for most people.

We suggest you spend the time and faithfully perform each lesson found in the “Courses” module. You may start with the “Beginner Course”. After you have completed the lessons and you did not see any significant result, you can always start again by clearing your progress. Otherwise, you can advance to “Build Accuracy” course.

Every person’s learning ability is different. If you find that consuming more than one lesson per day still allows you to progress at a good rate then feel free to continue. If not, you can always go back to learning one lesson per day.

You may want to check out our typing blog site for more tips:
https://www.typesy.com/category/typing-tips-and-tricks/

Best Regards,
Lyka Remeticado
Community Associate at Typesy