What Do You Want to See Included in the Typesy VIP December Update?

I am looking for a complete guide on how to improve my speaking skill. You should include it in your courses.
1 Like
As a designer, I am constantly looking for some inspiration and tutorials in making a website. I just wish you guys will also consider launching such course.
1 Like
As a designer, I am constantly looking for some inspiration and tutorials in making a website. I just wish you guys will also consider launching such course.
1 Like
I would be very excited if I find a material that can thoroughly discuss the benefits of good speaking and communication.
1 Like
I wonder how do influencers attract viewers just by its thumbnail. Any ideas or tactics?
1 Like
Hoping you release some courses about programming in creating a website.
1 Like
I am a beginner in programming. Whenever I watch some training on youtube, for me, it's not really enough. I hope you will offer a course on this.
1 Like
Most of us are aiming for personal development. Exploring this topic is definitely something good to listen to.
1 Like
As an IT student, I am looking for excellent materials that can help me in programming especially in web hosting.
1 Like
As a programmer, I am still continuously learning and searching for materials that offer adequate training. Based on my experience, Typesy offers courses about Google and many more so maybe you will consider this.
1 Like
As a digital marketer, creating videos is one of the skills we should have. Hoping you will release a course about video making tutorial for business.
1 Like
Effective communication is important in my job so I am searching for a tutorial about it. Maybe you should have one.
1 Like
Please add more courses about G Suite. I've learned many lessons from your previous courses.
1 Like
One of the ways to grow is to give oneself time to relax and meditate but most people, even me, are not so informed about how to do it correctly. I am hoping that you will tackle this in one of your courses.
1 Like
Do you have some resources about design ideas in creating a website?
1 Like
I am curious as to how does a good video contributes to a digital business' success. A discussion about it would be interesting.
1 Like

Footnotes. Bibliographies. Hanging indents. The mysterious Tab key.

Thanks

1 Like

I think a course on forming and/or breaking habits would be pretty cool and helpful!

1 Like
Material success is highly different from personal success. I am interested to hear some discussions about this.
1 Like
I am interested in coding but I am still looking for some Google courses that can eloborately explain the process. I hope you have it.
1 Like