What Do You Want to See Included in the Typesy VIP December Update?

This is amazing news for Typesy VIP members (and those who join in December). The demand for Typesy VIP in recent months has been overwhelming. So much so, that we have decided to reinvest all the proceeds (and more) back into the program for Typesy VIP members.

We are currently working on plans to triple the size of Typesy VIP and add at least 26 new premium courses. If you’re already a Typesy VIP member, there will be no additional cost for the new courses. And if you’re not yet a member, don’t worry - we will be opening up Typesy VIP one last time before Christmas to give you another chance to join.

However, we need your help. We want to know what courses you want added to Typesy VIP.

Please comment below and let us know your course requests. What do you want to learn in Typesy VIP? What do you need? We do our best to include the most amazing premium courses for your enjoyment and continued learning, and to continue the amazing value of Typesy VIP.

Best Regards,
Arianna
Typesy Community Admin

2 Likes
Today, we have witnessed how people make use of Youtube as a platform to earn and express one's hobby. If you consider including how to utilize this channel in your courses, I will surely sign up.
2 Likes
As a leader, looking for excellent material to improve my communication is important. Please recommend some great resources. Youtube ideas are often common and incomplete.
2 Likes
Does creating a good video make a difference as a business owner? Please do some discussion.
2 Likes
Time, when not managed properly, is such a waste of resources. With this, I am in need of an excellent tutorial that can discuss and expand the lessons of time management.
2 Likes
I just found out that you guys are offering many courses and I suggest that you include Google courses because it's definitely helpful.
2 Likes
Web designing is interesting but I am also considering programming. Please recommend a video tutorial for this.
2 Likes
What courses or tutorials can you recommend because I need to improve my yourube channe's SEO?
2 Likes
Do you have training about how to make websites using Google Sites?
2 Likes
It's exciting to learn something which can exercise our mind or anything brain-related courses. I hope you will consider making a guide or lesson about it.
1 Like
Google Courses are exciting to learn! Looking forward to more courses from you.
1 Like
As a motivational speaker, we always discuss ways on how to achieve success but sometimes, I am lost of ideas and I need material to help me. What can you recommend?
1 Like
Youtube SEO is an important factor in the success of your channel. Please include this in your courses.
1 Like
I want to learn more about neuroplasticity. Where can I find a tutorial for this?
1 Like
I've seen some training about HTML but none of them seems completely informative to me.
1 Like
Have you heard about soft skills? Maybe you can also do some discussions about it.
1 Like
What course can you recommend to be a pro in creating Youtube videos?
1 Like
I have seen lots of tutorials on how to use Google Apps but I haven't found the one which contains great content. Maybe you could provide one.
1 Like
What material can you recommend for my family because we want to improve our communication skills?
1 Like
Is G Suite really a good app to help improve one's productivity? I hope you release a video tutorial about it.
1 Like