What Do You Want to See Included in the Typesy VIP December Update?

Please launch a course about the basics of HTML. It is beneficial for beginners.
1 Like
Are you familiar with Google App Coding? I am interested to learn more about this but I am still looking for some resources.
1 Like
I would like to suggest a course on self-discipline. Many people find it interesting.
1 Like
How are HTML forms created? Do you have training for this? I am looking forward to it.
1 Like
It is interesting to find a course that discusses effective communication in the workplace.
1 Like
How can I grow my youtube channel? What kind of videos and to gain viewers? Do you have resources for this?
1 Like
Have you heard about G Suite? It is an interesting app, maybe you can also include launching a course about it. I am sure many people are interested in.
1 Like
Looking for a tutorial on how to create an amazing video for business.
1 Like

Maybe courses that are geared toward programmers. We have to press all kinds of weird symbols ALL THE TIME! lol So a couple courses that help us practice those less common key strokes.
for (let i = 0; i < array.length; i++) {}

2 Likes

I would like to see complete punctuation lessons, curently, there are only partial.

1 Like

can i join to learn how to type right

1 Like

How to type business letters.

2 Likes

I would like to see a class on life planning skills and creating good habits. Something on par with “Getting Things Done” by David Allen

2 Likes

Try the book the New One Minute Manager. VERY SIMPLE, short. Great principles. Available from the library.

2 Likes
I am constantly looking for videos online on how to achieve personal growth but none of them helped. Maybe you guys have great ideas and I am excited to hear from you.
1 Like
I want to create my own website through Google Site but I'm not knowledgeable enough about the process. Please include it in your courses.
2 Likes

This book is actually amazing! Made a purchase of this one, and greatly helped me balance my studies and work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Holli,

Typesy actually has lessons to help you type right, and improve your speed and accuracy :slight_smile:

2 Likes
Please discuss more on how to exercise the brain as well.
3 Likes
I would like to suggest that you launch a course on how to popularize your Youtube channel.
3 Likes