How to use Typesy when there is no internet connection?

Hello, I am facing internet problem in my area. So I am unable to open Typesy and learn touch typing.
Is there any way to download the courses when having internet connection and then use it.

2 Likes

Hi Arron,

Thanks for waiting!

Download versions are available but it would still require internet access. Please see below for the download links:

Windows: https://s3.amazonaws.com/resources.ereflect.com/Typesy/downloads/win/home/Typesy-20.0.0.exe

Mac: https://s3.amazonaws.com/resources.ereflect.com/Typesy/downloads/mac/home/Typesy-19.0.2.dmg

Kind Regards,
Arianna

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for you! Bad internet connection is the worst! I know!! It’s lucky my tv works half of the time. Arianna is sure to help-but I am positive that you would still require internet.

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for you! Bad internet connection is the worst! I know!! It’s lucky my tv works half of the time. Arianna is sure to help-but I am positive that you would still require internet. :innocent:

3 Likes

Hello, @ArRoN_Dark!

When you have internet issues and cannot access your Typesy account, I suggest continuing to practice as much as possible! Touch typing relies on the development of muscle memory, which is best mastered through consistent daily practice. Next time you find yourself without internet, consider opening a word program and writing whatever comes to mind. Perhaps practice by typing out the words to your favorite song or something similar. Creating your own practice lesson is better than no practice at all.

Wishing you the best of luck with your connectivity woes!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

1 Like

Thank you very much your advice is very much helpful. My typing speed increased very much.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. And sorry for the late reply

2 Likes

Okay I have figured my internet connection so its good now.
Thank you very much for your help.

1 Like

I am so happy that you can now type. Yeah!!!

1 Like

Great news!
Happy to hear you’re progressing.

Keep up the great work!
Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

1 Like

you can click the 3 dots and click the pencil. then you will be able to edit.

1 Like

Thank you. Sorry this is so late. I have no idea really why I am seeing this. But, oh well.

1 Like