Using Typesy Offline

I can’t figure out how can I work on Typesy offline. We have a limited data usage so this will really consume the data if it needs internet access.

Hi Yassin,

Typesy has the ability to work offline. For example, you can continue a course you are currently doing. However, you need an internet connection to log in, change text, or start a new course. This is because our software uses cloud technology to back up data and allow seamless access on multiple devices. We recommend using an internet connection whenever possible.

Best Regards,
Aidan Bernales
Community Moderator at Typesy

Hello, @yassinmelia!

Without internet, you will not be able to access your account. I would suggest visiting a local library or cafe with wifi to work if data usage is a worry.

For when you simply can’t get to the internet, consider having a few non-digital activities prepared to keep practicing. If far enough in your progress, simply setting aside time to practice the act of typing - just on a word document, typing anything at all - is better than nothing. Just make sure you’re confident in your finger positioning to ensure you’re not accidentally reinforcing bad habits.

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)