ZType Plus is laggy; ZType was working better

Well, the title nearly says it all. Currently Ztype Plus doesn´t have that much value, it´s laggy, it´s not rendered in native res, it´s buggy; Ztype integrated was better (less laggy but still not nice, not buggy, no native res but widescreen), Ztype-Browser-Version is even superior anyways. (no important amount of lag, not buggy, no widescreen.

Please do create an awesome version for Typesy.

Hello, @LPH!

I just tried it out and am not sure I’m experiencing what you are. I get so addicted to this game, to getting to the next wave, even though I know the game is just a way to trick me into typing practice. It doesn’t even matter, I love playing it anyway!

I love that you can load in your own text. As a teacher, it’s a super fun way to get kids practicing their weekly spelling words!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

Hi LPH,

Thanks for the feedback!

May I ask what device you are using Typesy when ZType Plus gets laggy?

Can you try opening the Web App on Google Chrome browser, please?

https://www.typesy.com/type/

You can open the web app on Google Chrome in any device.

Kind Regards,
Arianna

@Alex Just try out the browser version of ZTYPE. It´s ways more fluent.

And yes, I do like ZType in general as well, it´s a nice tool. But nice tools should get as much polishing as one can give them…

@Arianna
Just tried it out in web, it´s more fluent. But it feels like it is at maximum running at 60 FPS. Meanwhile, the browser of original Ztype clearly is most fluent. Feels like it´s able to reach 120FPS. (I´m using UHD120hz)
All of them are LowRes in general, should be fixed as well.

1 Like