Turn Off Display Keyboard

I can’t turn off my display keyboard.
I have been making progress in my typing skills and want to get rid of the display keyboard crutch as I need to get fast in a distracted environment.
I found it in settings but it’s the only setting I can’t change. I can change settings and they all say saved settings, but the display keyboard just saves as “on” even if I set it to off.
I’ve tried everything, over days and the only way I can get rid of it is to toggle it off at the start of each lesson.
am I missing a trick? It’s rather inconvenient now that I don’t really want the display help.
Thank you in advance to anyone that can help.

1 Like

Hi @Snowolf! Welcome to the Typesy Community! I would be more cheerful with my greeting, however, it looks we’ll need to check on this one first as soon as possible. No worries! We got you. :grin:

Kindly send us a ticket in: https://helpdesk.ereflect.com/portal/en/newticket?departmentId=172636000000006907&layoutId=172636000002004011

Remember to use an email address that you’re also using with Typesy, so we can locate your account easily, and update you as well. See you there!

Sincerely,
Steven
Community Moderator

1 Like

Thankyou I summited a ticket.
I appreciate the help

1 Like

No worries at all! We received your ticket, and I’ll be working with you personally on this one. :grin:

Thank you once again for contacting our Helpdesk, Snowolf!

Now that we’ve resolved your inquiry, I would like to welcome you once again to our Typesy Community, and this time it’s all smiles! :grin:

We’re always open to help everyone, so just drop us a ticket anytime, and we’ll be there to assist you. Have a wonderful day ahead! :partying_face:

Sincerely,
Steven
Community Moderator

how to turn on the display Keyboard

Hi Lois! You can turn the keyboard display on/off by going to a lesson, click on the gear icon and click on the toggle.

You may also change the keyboard theme by clicking on “keyboard theme” located in the lower right hand side of your screen during a lesson: