Struggling with Shift keys

I am struggling with shift keys. I find them far to reach and they make my typing even slower. Do yo have any advice for me to solve this?

just try your best and it will be good enough!!

Hi there, @Mohammed_A_Othman_Mo!

I wish I had a special trick to share with you, but unfortunately all I can suggest is further practice! Try to keep in mind that your brain is literally growing when you practice, and your muscle memory is strengthening, so each and every time you sit down to practice, you are a teeny bit better than the day before. Add many of those teeny bits together over time and soon enough you’ll be typing with no problem at all.

Luckily for you, you have identified where you’re really struggling. Now you can focus in on your weakness. If you feel like your lessons aren’t giving you enough practice, you could try playing through some typing games, but give yourself some shift key rules. For example, perhaps you capitalize every vowel, so as you’re typing words for the game, you’re also practicing the shift key movements, too. Just an idea!

Wishing you the best of luck. I promise with enough practice, you really will see this issue clear up!
Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)