Purchase of Typesy Problem

I just purchased the program but I don’t know how to log in, I was able to log on finally but not sure if I just have a trial version no somehow I got locked out and have tried several times to get a new password and no email is coming through from you. How do I do this?

Thank you for contacting us.

I sent the email again. Please check your inbox or spam folder.

When you first run the software, create an account by filling out the form then it will ask you for your activation code. And because the code contains numbers and letters, we don’t recommend typing it. Instead, you should copy and paste the code into the activation key box.

If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards,
Aidan Bernales
Community Moderator at Typesy

If for some reason you are unable to copy and paste your activation code, don’t give up if it doesn’t work the first time! These codes are very case-sensitive and sometimes a 1 may look like a lower case L, an upper case O may be mistaken for a zero, etc.

@Joel_Philip - it has been a while since you posted - where you able to get everything working correctly?

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

I have a similar problem. I purchased the Typesy Pro version for MacBook but I’m not able to use it as its asking for a validation code. Though I checked my spam and complete mailbox, I couldn’t see any activation code mailed to me.
I was able to use this Pro app before but now I got locked out. Please help me with the activation code at the earliest.

Appreciate your help,

Prashobh