New Updates on Home Screen

I purchased Typesy years ago and when I opened it now, there are already many changes on the Home Screen. Can someone walk me through the updates?

Hi Hebe,

The first section, located in the top left corner, is the vital statistics area. This area leads to the courses that need to be completed and the games that are available. It also has a link that allows you to see improvement and progress. You will be able to see all of the important curriculum details here.

The next section, located at the top right of the screen, is the current level. This will be displayed with the use of animated odometers showing current typing speed and current typing accuracy. The higher the student can get on the odometers, the more they have progressed in their learning!

The bottom left corner of your screen will let you know what’s next. This feature allows the user to see what they are working on. It includes a reminder to finish the current project. There is also a section that specifies what is coming due and what can be completed next. This feature has been created to keep the user on task and up to date with their learning.

The final section is at the bottom right, and it is often the favorite section of Typesy users. This section is made to highlight and showcase the current mastery level and progress of a student. Everyone loves to be able to see how far they have come in a tangible way, and this section allows each user to do just that!

Best Regards,
Aidan Bernales
Community Moderator at Typesy

Hello, @hebeproctor!

Just seeing your post and - seeing as it is now a couple of months later - I was wondering how you’re doing! Were you able to navigate the new home screen?

Hopefully you’ve found the updates make Typesy even better than before. As someone new here, it’s encouraging to see someone return!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)