Global Option in Hall of Fame

Does this include all typist worldwide?

4 Likes

The Global option, when selected will display the global hall of fame data for the weeks. This pertains to the point totals of all Typesy EDU users around the globe. This provides a fun perspective for the students to see where they may rank globally.

Best Regards,
Aidan Bernales
Community Moderator at Typesy

4 Likes

Hello, @chrissullivan!

Yes! If you select the Global option, you’ll see the top scorers on Typesy at any given time worldwide. It only counts for the chosen weeks, though. I don’t believe it shows the top scorers of all time. Ranking top 50 across the entire world is a pretty impressive feat and much deserving of some recognition! Can’t say I’ve personally ever come close!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

4 Likes

typesy hall of fame not showing me but im have 2000

3 Likes

Hello, @jgaytan!

Wow, 2000?! Congratulations!

The Hall of Fame shows rankings specific to each week, not a ranking of all users ever. It may be that you reached a high point count on a week where there was some insanely good competition!

Either way, keep it up!
Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)

4 Likes

fix bug than you :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

Yeah i have 5000! not on it either

4 Likes

wow i have 12535 wow

3 Likes

i wish it fix :grinning: :grinning:my porfile if u want to check it out

3 Likes

cleck the link :heart::man_shrugging::man_shrugging::joy::birthday: copy link and post it

3 Likes

Nice I would show you mine but I don’t know how.

4 Likes

The highest amount of points I’ve gotten on the leaderboard before it reset was exactly 72,000 points. I would go for 100k, but I really just don’t have the time to do that.
I currently have over 600k points, and I think I’m satisfied with that.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Im so bad :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Have you heard of Typing club? It’s really helped me improve my speed and accuracy, and I would highly recommend it too you.

3 Likes

Thanks I should try it out :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I am really horrible now that I look at it. LOL. I really have not moved in the Typing Mastery section. Like EVER!

3 Likes

You’re great AGM don’t get you’re self down

4 Likes

Thank you for the support. You are so nice!

3 Likes