Failed to update course

I got a message from a student - failed to update course. What does that mean? He isn’t able to complete the work I’ve assigned.

1 Like

Hi there,

Apologies for what happened.

We were currently working on a few updates during this time. The app should be working now.

Kind Regards,
Arianna

2 Likes

I’ve seen that too. maybe patience will do.

2 Likes

Hi Eno, are you still receiving this error? May I ask what device are you using, please?

Can you try opening the web application on a Google Chrome browser and see if the error still persists? Web app: [https://www.typesy.com/type ]

2 Likes

do you mean browser?

2 Likes

Yes, can you try the web application in Google Chrome?

2 Likes

Maybe your internet connection was bad?

1 Like

yes. I am using the browser google chrome.

2 Likes

wait… I am using the (not so) new Microsoft edge. i got mixed up and said google chrome.

2 Likes

I am also getting the same error. How to resolve this ?

1 Like

I am using the chrome browser. I have cleared the cache. Restarted the browser. Still same problem

1 Like

I have only just started using Typesy and am receiving this same error message

1 Like

having same problem
today on the first day using typsey
unable to update progress
please advise

thanks

1 Like

I’ve gotten that error a few times. It’s really annoying when I’ve completed a difficult lesson, and then it says that something went wrong and I have to do it all over again. :confused:

I have a student that is receiving the same error message. I’ve logged in as this student to see if it occurs with me and it does, but it doesn’t occur on my account or any of my other students’ accounts. Would like to know if there is a fix??

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue, Chromer browser is giving the same error, App from microsoft store is giving the same error, downloading the install exe now to see if it is experiencing the same issue.

Details of the “Failed to update course” error below.
Failed to update this course object:
Course_id:945
User_id:1492447
Finished:false
Sequence_upto:1
Test_id:null
Step_position:0
On_wishlist:null
In_my_courses:null
Questions_answered:null
Seen:null

1 Like

Install version does not have the same issue, also recreated my account with google sign in which does not work for sign in on install version, it just freezes never signs in. Your cloud version is malfunctioning.

1 Like

Another update your 2018 edition of the application does not have the issue as I suspect it is not suing your cloud services yet.

typesy-2018.0.0-main-win.exe - Working
Typesy-19.0.2.exe - Broken

1 Like

@Rebecca_Hewson Did you try going on google chrome? It seems to almost always work for me their. Or maybe you need to open the typesy app in one tab, but before you do anything you have to close it and then reopen the tab and then try.

1 Like

hi all, i am facing the very same issue, and this is really annoying.
Can somebody please get on top of this?

1 Like