Cannot reach support. Cannot use the system

Hello all,

My daughter was using the typing courses and it was going fine. Our subscription ran out and i had to renew. I wasn’t able to log her in after the renewal, so I opened a support ticket.

No response, and no way to follow up on it. So I wanted - 10 days.

Today I randomly tried it again, and suddenly her login works. However, on the courses page there’s nothing there - it’s blank. Her profile page does show her progress, but she can’t move forward.

So I tried to contact support via chat, which didn’t get my anywhere but opened a support ticket. And i haven’t heard anything.

Anyone happen to know how to get around this? I am not really understanding how the support is supposed to be supportive if they are unresponsive.

Hi David!

Welcome to the Typesy Community!

Do you have the number of the ticket you’ve submitted? I would be able to see it right away, and we never miss a single ticket to date.

Can you also check your spam/promotions folder just to see if a reply was sent? Mailing services usually have a filter set up, so it’s highly possible that our response was routed elsewhere other than your inbox.

You can also directly message me here with your admin email address, so we can look into it further with our Dev Team. Simply click on my image and click on message.

Thank you, and I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you soon. :slight_smile: