Cool Facts For Kids That Are Nine

Oh. BYE. I hope we can talk then!

1 Like

Im back!!!

2 Likes

Hey !!!
I can do a truth …
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Are you still there???

1 Like

Hi! I’m not nine either… And I probably can’t pass as one. I hope you guys don’t mind me joining the game.

1 Like

I’m certainly not nine either! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sometimes it would be nice to be little again, but …

of course not! You can join the game!

1 Like

Being nine was fun…i think,…I honestly don’t remember it all the well…LOL. Well, do you guys want truth or dares?

1 Like

I think I would choose truth.

Describe the strangest dream you have ever had in your life. LOL

2 Likes

OK. This is certainly a wired dream!!!

I was at church one night and a really handsome guy came up to me and asked me for a date! I was quite flustered, as I recall, and I woke up before I had given him a yes or no!
What’s weird was that I was like 12-13 when I dreamed it - way too young to be dating! :blush:

1 Like

that surely is a weird and kinda funny dream! You were young!! LOL Can u give me a truth? thanks for sharing btw

1 Like

Are you still there? It is okay if you had to do school and study! Believe me I get you! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m here and there. I was helping my sis look for chalk markers on Amazon. Although my attendance here is rather sketchy evenings. :frowning:

Right! So glad it was just a dream!

1 Like

When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

You are fine! Do you like art? And I wanted to be a singer when I grew up…though mostly a rapper. I really wanted to be a rapper. Don’t laugh…lol.

2 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Yes, I love art! String art, wood burning, adult coloring, etc. Just not drawing. lol

1 Like

That all sounds fun! Why don’t you like drawing? :laughing:

2 Likes