Why Choose Typesy?

So much software today is trying to teach students of all ages to try and type successfully. Where issues start to arise is when we take a look at what it is these programs are really teaching our kids. Giving students a firm grasp on typing in their studies should be the goal of any typing software, and that’s what makes Typesy stand out.

When you choose Typesy, you are getting so much more than just another typing software that tries to get students to a decent level of skill. With the easy to use interface, navigating the Typesy program is a piece of cake for young kids or any adults. The intuitive experience allows students to navigate from lesson to lesson with ease and helps them feel like they are learning.

While learning to type is an essential skill, we still want it to be fun for students. From videos to games, keeping students engaged has never been easier than with Typesy. Have your students learning faster than ever before and wanting to learn more with a fun interface that gets students excited to learn. Choose Typesy to get your students the learning they want with the skills they need.

And if things are getting a bit boring and you continue to struggle with student engagement, allow some time for more games! Utilize typing games to keep students engaged, and before you know it, students will be begging to practice their keyboarding skills. Aside from keeping lessons fun, typing games allow students to track their progress, happily focus on areas of weakness, and practice their hand-eye coordination, a skill much needed in touch typing.

As a teacher, I appreciate the level of customization the program allows. I have access to and control over every aspect of my students’ experience from lessons to assignments to assessments. I monitor class and individual student progress, assign customizable tests, and relax as Typesy does all of the grading. Additionally, since Typesy adapts to each learner, I can be sure my students are working at a pace best suited for their learning needs.

Students love the program as it keeps them engaged through a variety of gamified lessons in which they earn rewards, up their game status, and work towards custom goals. They can build their own avatars and practice typing through fun, interactive lessons.

Using a research-based program such as Typesy to guide learning lets me know my students are learning to type with proper technique and maximum efficiency.

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)