Video game talk

:grimacing: :sneezing_face: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

2 Likes

Only on my switch :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Sometimes, but only on my friends phones, as I don’t have a phone of my own.

1 Like

Oh, What do you think of it?

2 Likes

It’s actually a really awesome game, and as soon as I get a phone (my family’s working on that. I might get one soon. I’m saving up for one.), that’s gonna be one of the first games I download.

1 Like

Oh. Good to know . And I hope you save up

2 Likes

Thanks! :grin: :+1:

1 Like

I just got my phone like a few weeks ago. LOL.

2 Likes

I’m still doing research on one that I could afford, but still a nice quality.
I should get one in the next 2 weeks.

1 Like

Cool, Please tell me how it goes. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I sadly won’t get one for yeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaarsssssssss :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

I don’t have a phone but my brother does and my sister will soon for Christmas.

2 Likes

and yes, I do now what among us is I just don’t play it.

2 Likes

I’m 8 and my sis is ten so probably in like maybe two years I’ll get one of my own that I don’t have to share with my sis or my brother especially. I have a PC of my own (with a password thankfully) and he alllllllllllways tries to hack in to it and steal the info on it so that’s why I only tell my sister my password because she barely even knows how to type let alone run a computer.

2 Likes

LOL. Why does he try to steal the info? Sorry. I am just a little confused.

4 Likes

My phone arrived 11/08/2020!
I finally got it! :grin: :iphone:

3 Likes

I guess he just wants to know everything that I put on my computer to do things like change my typsy name from emdoggy7, to something more like fart master or toilet seat. He’s actually supposed to be my big brother but most of the time he acts like he’s my little brother of two years old.

3 Likes

LOL I can barely even trust my brother AT ALL when it comes to things like me going somewhere and him staying at home lol.

3 Likes

Awesome. I am so glad for you!! I hope you can do all you want with it.

3 Likes

LOL. I can understand.

2 Likes