Typesy will not open

Sooooo all of a sudden Typesy stopped working on my Mac. Was working just fine for about a month and now when I try to open the app, it just gets stuck on the splash screen and never opens. Im using Sonoma btw on a Mac

I am having the same problem. Have uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted. Any fixes for this problem?

1 Like

No solution yet. And I will emphasize that it was working fine one day and when I tried to open it the following day it won’t open. I didn’t change anything or update anything.

thanks for the reply and please let me know if you hear of a solution. thanks elie

So if you haven’t found a solution yet, I put in a ticket for my complaint and they got back to me. They said to completely uninstall the program and then download typesy directly off of the website and not the App Store. It works fine now.

To provide you with a more timely assistance and help you with any of your concerns, you may submit a ticket here: Help Center

For anyone visiting this thread with the same concern, here’s what you can do:

1. On your laptop/desktop device, we highly recommend using Google Chrome as your browser for the best experience, and sign in here: Typesy

2. Make sure that you are not in incognito mode, and there are no apps that are blocking any websites.

3. If you are using the Desktop App, kindly uninstall the current version, and reinstall using the links below:

For Windows: Typesy: Windows Desktop App

For Mac: Typesy: Mac Desktop App Download

Moving forward, if you ever experience anything of the sort, you can find the latest versions under Alternative Direct Downloads here: Typesy Download Page