Typesy and Competitors

What makes Typesy better over its competitors?

Hi there,

According to the a source, two of the most significant and praiseworthy traits of the software are the video training and the unlimited support to the user the software provides, and we have it in Typesy.

Best Regards,
Aidan Bernales
Community Moderator at Typesy

Hello, @willistran!

As a teacher, I’m always on the hunt for programs that will keep my students engaged . If this is important to you, I would suggest seeking out a program that injects a little fun into typing practice. Personally I love Typesy for this exact reason - learners get to work through a variety of gamified lessons in which they earn rewards, up their game status, and work towards custom goals. They have the option to build their own avatars and practice typing through fun, interactive lessons. Additionally, Typesy adapts to each learner, so no one will ever find themselves with lessons too easy or too difficult.

Consider your online privacy, too! Even if a typing program is free to use, you’re likely paying by offering up your data to the site. Typesy does not allow advertising on the platform, so you can be sure your activity is safe. No unwanted ads will be popping up while you work, and your data is kept secure and private.

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)