Real-time monitoring for my child

I purchased Typesy Homeschool so can I monitor my child’s progress real-time?

Hi Junior,

The real-time changes made to Typesy have been shown to greatly improve the overall experience for students and administrators on the site. the ability to see your results in real-time as students is a great motivator. The ability of instructors to make real-time changes has also shown to help the entire class.

Best Regards,
Aidan Bernales
Community Moderator at Typesy

Hello, @juniorconroy!

As the admin of your account, you will have an overview of everything. You can view progress reports to see how your students are progressing through the program - how fast they’re progressing, where they’re stuggling, where they’re excelling, etc. There is also plenty of data elsewhere to give you an idea of how much your child is grasping the lessons.

You can make use of the Typesy Mastery Metric, too. This is a way to measure and quantify your child’s progress as they improve in their typing skills. On top of speed and accuracy, Typesy’s metric adds a third area of content knowledge which measures the ability to touch type specifically, that the finger positioning aligns with the touch typing method. It allows you to know how well your child is progressing towards a mastery of touch typing.

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)