Please share some typing tips

Hi, I just started practicing but I am not sure if I'm doing it the right way. Please share some tips.

Hi,

Having a goal can motivate you to improve your typing. Here are a few techniques that will help you type faster and more accurately:

To improve your typing speed and accuracy, you should find time to practice, and remember the ergonomic way to touch type. It can feel like there’s a long way to go, but anyone can achieve it if they work hard.

Best Regards,
Lyka Remeticado
Community Associate at Typesy

Hello, @ellenhaworth!

Don’t be discouraged! If you are practicing, you are absolutely on the right track!

The fabulous thing about self-teach programs like Typesy is that you, as a user, are put in charge of your own progress. Typesy is designed to adjust to your skill level and speed of improvement, so the only thing dictating how fast you improve is YOU!

If practiced consistently on a daily basis, typing skills are bound to improve dramatically in a matter of weeks. If you’re still feeling unsure, try to revisit your finger position exercises as much as possible. Strengthening your muscle memory will be key to mastering this skill. If, after a few weeks, you still feel like you are not progressing, then I would suggest revisiting your practice conduct to pinpoint the weakness.

Good luck and keep up the hard work! Keep us updated on your improvement!

Regards,
Alex (The Reimagined Classroom Teacher)